If you’re anything like …anybody… who has ever started a blog, written an article, or sent out a smoke signal to an audience of any kind, you’ve probably caught yourself thinking:
“It’s already been said. (ALL OF IT.) Why would they want to hear it from me?”
It’s so normal. Before starting my business, that “everything’s been said” factor was one of my biggest hang-ups. It almost convinced me to stop writing before I started. Almost.
My message for you today isn’t unique, but that’s kinda the point: Even if your message isn’t irresistibly unique, YOU ARE.
In this episode, I share three helpful reframes to lean on when you find yourself pressing MUTE on your own voice.
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- VID: The #tbt blog vid on the same topic
- BLOG: How to Overcome the Everything’s Been Said Factor
- NE 035: The Difference Between You + “Them”
- NE 034: Do it for YOU.
MORE FROM ME
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.