One of the most valuable writing / speaking tips I can give to those who want to build GENUINE connection online is to write to ONE.
Speaking directly to ONE singular reader (or listener, like here in the podcast!) is a simple way to help the *real human* on the other end of the screen / earbud feel instantly connected to you.
Here’s the kicker: Sometimes (a LOT of times), that one person you’re writing for is YOU.
In this episode I share how unsubscribing from the pressure to save / inspire the world may actually lead you to the HIGHEST service possible.
I’ll meet you in the ep with more. <3
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
*some of these are affiliate links
- VID: Write to One
- The updated blog archive at nikkielledgebrown.com
- Launching a Naptime Empire [NE 001]
- My Ol’ Stories from a Screensaver Blog
- POST: Sanctuary: A Love Note to Pearl Harbor
- Delight in the Process – Bananabundance [NE 021]
- Red Lips + Dance Parties: A Get Dressed Challenge [NE 005]
- VID: Susan’s “You’re already selfish (might as well enjoy it)”
- VID: The BEST Use of Personal FB Groups I’ve Seen
- BOOK: Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- BOOK: Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.