If you feel like your message is an ambiguous mystery – or your mission in life is a foggy unknown, I challenge thee to listen to this episode with an open mind.
To consider that maybe, JUST MAYBE, you’ve been sharing your message all along. Repeatedly. To those you love most – in biz and in life.
It’s time to connect the dots and value your voice with 20/20 hindsight, my friend.
In this ep I’ll show you how.
It’s time to own your message. Over and over and over again.
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
*Some of these are affiliate links
- Why Your Voice Matters [NE 036]
- Breaking through Resistance [NE 025]
- Divine Breadcrumbs: The Path to Ease-y Money™ [NE 015]
- Dear Overthinker: Let it be FUN [NE 013]
- Audible – FAVE way to read with my earbuds 😉
- The Difference Between You + Them [NE 035]
- BOOK: Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- BOOK: Eat Pray Love by Elizbeth Gilbert
- BOOK: The Dot
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.