In this ep I share the power of noticing the divine breadcrumbs in your life – the nudges, feedback, words of encouragement, etc. that point DIRECTLY to your zone of genius.
Your unique brand o’ magic.
I also share the scoop on the game-changing work that’s been helping me get my GROOVE back and reconnect with the me that I’ve unconsciously put on “mute” for, oh, most of my adult life.
(#spoileralert: it’s the work I’ve done w Susan Ferraro and the links are below)
If you’re tired of being tired / annoyed / drained by your work / LIFE, do yourself a fave and listen in to this one.
IN THIS EP, WE COVER:
What the heezy I mean by “divine breadcrumbs”
How I finally SAW the path I was always meant to take
The decision I made that cut off circulation to my *full* potential
The divine dinner roll that flew right at me on a recent livestream (hint: starts with B ends with -ook)
The life-changing work I’ve been doing with my friendtor Susan Ferraro
LISTEN IN >>
“Doing something bigger wasn’t an option anymore; it was an inevitability.”
“Imagine a world where we’re literally all showing up, doing the work that we were created and designed to do.”
“I focused so much on what I was going to do that was going to make me money that I forgot to include all of me”
“Whether you choose to see them or not, (divine breadcrumbs) are there, and they have always been there.”
“You are the value. You deserve to be able to make money, in a way that feels free”
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
NOTE: Some of these are affiliate links because Suze will send me a THANKS, NIK! commish if you decide EZ$ is right for you. I shared before she even had an aff program and would share anyway. But again – ease-y money can be a thing. What’s easier than sharing stuff you love and getting a monetary thanks for doing it? 🙂
ALSO – this program isn’t right for everybody, so #ofcourse – no worries if you don’t mix with her style. I personally adore how freely expressive she is. #nofiltergoals
- Susan’s Free Workshop: Freedom + Flow
- Ease-y Money << the seriously powerful program / work that will help you learn to accept yourself *and others* unconditionally
- Launching a Naptime Empire (My Story) [NE 001]
- Welcome to Pearl Harbor (The USS Arizona Memorial film intro with yours truly)
- Rachel Luna on Confidence, Consistency, & The Messy Truth of Motherhood [NE 008]
- Carrie Green’s #shemeansbusiness Book Launch Extravaganza / Live Stream (my part begins around 2:37:00 mark!)
- Carrie’s new BOOK, She Means Business
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.