If you’ve ever gone a week, a month, a YEAR without posting in your “regular” schedule and you’ve felt a bit shamey or awkward about stepping back onto the field – this one’s for you.
In this episode I unpack my own process for coming back from my most recent (three month) podcast break.
I share the fears and guilty shamey thoughts that creep in, the overwhelm of deciding which topic to choose (there are so manyyyyy, hence the “pregnant” pause!), how to reframe so you can feel genuinely GRATEFUL for the break, and how to stack up the benefits to inspire yourself into aligned action again.
There are also some mentions of how my jeweler helped me learn this lesson, a sweet memory of how and when the idea for #naptimeempires first came into my consciousness, and an exciting announcement about where we go from here.
As always – let me know your fave takeaway by taking a screenshot (or a selfie as you listen) + tagging me on Instagram @nikkielledgebrown with #naptimeempires.
I’ll meet you there!
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- It’s okay to take a break. [NE 050]
- You’re not behind. [NE 059]
- Breaking Through Resistance [NE 025]
- Appreciate Where You Are Now [NE 052]
- Launching a Naptime Empire [NE 001] (my story)
- BLOG + VID: How to Come Back After An Awk Blog Silence
- VID: If you’re afraid of running out of ideas / creativity…
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.