In this episode I’m asking you to get HONEST about the why, where, what, when, and how of your online presence.
In Permission to Unplug [NE 007] I shared ahas from my social-media free weekends, and that was more about CONSUMPTION. In this ep we’re talking more about creation.
Behind the scenes I see so many biz owners questioning if they should take a break from the internet – step away for a little bit (for a baby, for a holiday, for ANY reason), feeling fear that they’ll be forgotten if they honor that nudge.
#spoileralert: there’s no one right answer but this is YOUR LIFE and every day matters, so you gotta get clear on YOUR answer.
In this thinking-out-loud solo ep, I talk about why I think *most autoresponders are unnecessary, why you don’t need to apologize for shifting how and when you show up online, and how your truest dream clients + customers will love you even MORE for how you show up for yourself (because you’re showing that it’s possible for them too).
Remember: YOU’RE THE BOSS.
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
*Some of these are affiliate links
- How Not To Be Self-Conscious from Yes Yes Marsha (Shandur)
- Permission to Unplug [NE 007]
- Dr. Kristy Goodwin on Raising Kids in a Digital World [NE 002]
- Denise Duffield-Thomas on Boundaries, Beliefs, and Babyproofing Your Business [NE 010]
- Audible – FAVE way to read with my earbuds 😉
MORE FROM ME
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.