It’s time to get back to basics over here – and we’re starting with money mindset.
If you’ve ever thought to yourself:
“I have to be thin / organized/ otherwise perfect to be successful.”
“If I’m not going to be the #1 expert in the field (#oprah), I shouldn’t even try.”
“If I’m not working hard (i.e. near burnout), I don’t deserve to make money.”
QUEUE this one up and repeat as needed.
In this ep I review Denise Duffield-Thomas’ seven money mindset shifts to help you clear the way to make more money without adding MORE stress and overwhelm to your business.
Once you give yourself permission to flip these scripts (it’s a practice — again, #backtobasics), you will start to feel f r e e to create, serve, and RECEIVE in a bigger way than you ever have before.
For more money mindset tips from Denise, check out her latest free training here.
In the meantime: Join the convo / tag me @nikkielledgebrown and let me know which of the seven shifts is most powerful for you right now!
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
*Some of these are affiliate links
- VIDEO: The original Nikki + Denise convo on these 7 crucial mindset shifts
- The “Wishlist” Typeform Survey
- Denise Duffield-Thomas on Boundaries, Beliefs, and Babyproofing Your Business [NE 010]
- VIDEO: Nikki + Denise on Creating Richness in All Areas
- Why Your Voice Matters [NE 036]
- BOOK: Lucky B*tch: A Guide for Exceptional Women to Create Outrageous Success
- BOOK: Get Rich, Lucky B*tch
- Launching a Naptime Empire® [NE 001] – for more on my unusual start in biz
- Audible – FAVE way to read with my earbuds 😉
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.