As moms, business owners, and HUMANS in the 21st century – there’s a whole lot to keep mental track of in this lifetime.
At any given moment we’re holding mental space for all KINDS of tasks and to-dos… scheduling dentist appointments, emails, laundry, meals, projects, client work, personal finances… it’s a lot.
Thing is – when we let #allthetasks build up, keeping squillions of mental tabs open at a given time, we drain our precious energy.
(And think about it – you could have all the free/ alone time in the world, but if you don’t have the energy to do something fulfilling or fruitful with it… what’s the true value of that time?)
Every now and then we need to clear the mental decks and take our energy back.
In this episode I share my fave process for doing just that — the power of (what I call) a brain sneeze – how you can use pen + paper to take a HUGE load off your shoulders in 15 minutes or less. I also cover a simple DECISION framework to help you create a clear action plan for each and every thing on your list.
Whether you delete, delay, delegate, or DO the dang thing, my guess is you will feel a WHOLE lot better after you close some tabs today.
(And YEP… you fully deserve to feel better and better and better.)
Take a listen, give it a go, and as always – let me know your fave takeaway by taking a screenshot (or a selfie as you listen) + tagging me on Instagram @nikkielledgebrown with #naptimeempires.
I’ll meet you there!
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- It’s okay to take a break. [NE 050]
- You’re not behind. [NE 059]
- Breaking Through Resistance [NE 025]
- Appreciate Where You Are Now [NE 052]
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.