If you need permission to ditch the supermom cape, this is it.
In this ep, I’m challenging us to check the stories we’re telling ourselves about *when and how* we’re “allowed” to get help – from housekeeping to bookkeeping and all the gloriously delegate-able tasks in between.
Let’s get honest about the choices we’re making that are either creating a village of support…or not.
IN THIS ONE, WE COVER:
- How / why I found myself hiding on the couch once my husband got home 😛
- Imagining the possibilities that will open up when you get the support you want / need (is crave too strong of a word?)
- How easy it is to make excuses when we compare ourselves to other moms + entrepreneurs
- “It takes a village, so let yourself have one!”
- #truth: there are people out there who would LOVE to support you (if given the opportunity)
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
MORE FROM ME
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.