Welcome to Season TWO!
In this episode I paint a(n audio) picture of what you can expect for this next season of #naptimeempires: one show per week (alternating solo + convos), SUPER conversational as always, and more stories, ideas, and insights from entrepreneurial mamas making it WORK.
I also share a bit about my new “studio” – the #backtoschoolproblems we’re currently workin’ with, and a prime example of what it looks like to take imperfect action in the spirit of momentum.
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- Voxer.com << the voice texty walkie talkie app
- On Mom Guilt + Martyrdom [NE 003]
- BLOG: How (+What) to Start Delegating in Your Business
MORE FROM ME
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.