I recently returned from a ridiculously amazing trip over the rainbow — back to Hawaii for the first time since moving to Texas one year ago! – and one of my BIGGEST reflections was the reminder that life is SO much better when it’s shared with people we care about.
Motherhood, entrepreneurship, even LIFE in this social media age can feel surprisingly isolating at times.
In this episode I share some of my best practices for attracting + nurturing meaningful friendships – how to find ’em AND how to prioritize ’em.
Your homework for today is to reach out to a buddy who’s on your heart and mind and check in to see how s/he’s doing.
BONUS points if you plan a lunch / dinner / weekend to get together for some face-to-face friend time.
As one who’s still riding the wave of love and friend time even a week after returning home, lemme tell you: the potential ROI is infinite.
CALL ‘EM, DUDE.
Then tag me @nikkielledgebrown once y’all have made a date 😉
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
*Some of these are affiliate links
- Allow Yourself to be Supported / Bring the Village Back [NE 011]
- My Instagram – Hawaii trip highlights!
- My buddy Alex Beadon, Queen o’ Insta Stories
- Audible – FAVE way to read with my earbuds 😉
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.