This episode was inspired by the loooong list of “personal” to dos that I’ve carried with me for several months since moving back to Texas from Hawaii.
You know — the to-dos you write down week after week, month after month, because you know they’re air quotes important and you really SHOULD sit down to just do the thing:
Schedule a dentist appointment. Schedule a dermatologist appointment. Schedule a mammogram. (Do your own self breast exam!) Contact the Apple store. Order those lightbulbs.
In this ep I share a handful of my own personal to do items that have finally graduated to the “done” (or at least “scheduled”) pile in my brain.
(They’ve graduated because I wanted to be able to report that to you in this VERY episode. How meta.)
If you’ve had at least ONE simple yet meaningful personal to do haunting you for way too long, listen in and grab a shot of inspo so you can throw your own personal to-do-to-done graduation party this week.
I wanna hear about it, so come find + tag me on Insta @nikkielledgebrown I’ll get my emojis ready!
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
*Some of these are affiliate links
- VID: The FB Live – How to Get Everything on Your List DONE
- Jen Kem on the Power of Resilience, Reflection, & Protecting the Asset
- Audible – FAVE way to read with my earbuds 😉
MORE FROM ME
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.