Rachel Luna is a best-selling author, international speaker and elite business coach. A former US Marine, this 4 foot 11 inch firecracker (+ mom of two daughters) has a reputation for inspiring confident action and helping her clients double, triple and quadruple their income.
If you’re stuck in a rut and want to increase your income and your confidence so you can get you to the next level, Rachel’s the woman to call.
HOW WE MET
Like many of my biz buddies, Rachel and I met years ago through the magic of FB – more specifically, through our mutual buddy Andrea Crowder (who has her own ep coming up later this season!).
We got to meet in real life in Vegas in 2016 (Deke thoroughly enjoyed snuggles from Auntie Rach) and if you can believe it: her energy is even bigger and MORE contagious in person.
Real talk is REAL. TALK. with this woman.
She just goes right there with you. And it’s so refreshing.
You’ll hear exactly what I mean less than two minutes into the convo.
IN THIS CONVO, WE COVER:
- How Rachel faced imposter syndrome when starting out as a life coach
- The power of transforming your mess into your message
- Why knowing what you don’t want is just as important as knowing what you DO want
- Escaping the JOBBY trap: a job that’s more of a hobby than a business
- Rachel’s struggle with being consistently inconsistent (+ what she learned from it)
- A SUPER honest discussion around resentment and expectations as a mom, wife, and business owner
- Permission to have your OWN wants and desires (that don’t revolve around your kids)
- Her thoughts on the yes train
- The power of getting support and pacing yourself
LISTEN IN >>
There’s always more to talk about after the show (seriously – every time I stop recording I think oh WAIT! I could’ve shared this too!). Make sure you join The Naptime Empires Playground on Facebook to add your voice to the conversation.
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- Denise Duffield-Thomas (coming up in NE 010!)
- Chalene Johnson
- International Coach Academy
- Headspace App
- EMDR Therapy
MORE FROM RACHEL
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.