My initial mission with this podcast is simple: to let you know you’re not alone.
To peel back the curtain to let you know you’re not the only one changing’ poopies while muted on a conference call with your assistant.
You’re not the only one hiding in your closet to record a podcast.
You’re not the only one wondering if it’s all worth it.
IN THIS SPECIAL MINI-EP, WE COVER:
– A little about me (Nikki Elledge Brown)
– A little about Naptime Empires™ (at this particular snapshot in time)
– What you can expect around here
– The key role I’d love for YOU to play (if you wanna)
NOTE: I share the nitty gritty here in NE 001: Launching a Naptime Empire™ – join me!
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- NE 001: Launching a Naptime Empire™
- “Remember that your own intuition is your wisest advisor.” << my first-ever NE post on Facebook
- The first FB live mention … #twinklephase
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.