While I’m a huge believer in trusting divine timing / enjoying what IS (see NE 031), we gotta move our feet and take ACTION to help the process along.
In this episode I share how using 25-minute sprints has allowed me to refine + redefine the way I work this year, helping to rebuild TRUST that I am totally capable of getting valuable ish done in a reasonable amount of time.
If you sometimes feel like you’re rolling around in white space and can’t seem to FOCUS and see one task / project through to completion, listen in on 1.5x speed and give this technique a try.
(Then let me know how it goes!)
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- BOOK: Productivity Planner
- BOOK: The One Thing by Gary Keller
- VIDEO: How to Get EVERYTHING on Your List DONE
- Natalie MacNeil’s loving reality check on accountability: “If you can’t hold yourself accountable, you should probably have a boss. If you’re an entrepreneur that doesn’t mean ‘give up on your business right now,’ but you’ll probably need to hire someone to be accountable to.”
MORE FROM ME
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.