The childlike qualities of curiosity, wonder, playfulness, resilience… they’re invaluable. But if we’re not SUPER mindful of that, we tend to let those qualities atrophy as we transform into “grownups.”The inspiration for this particular ep came from my two-year-old teacher named Deacon.
He’s recently started speaking in full on paragraphs, you see.
Well – pseudo paragraphs.
There aren’t a ton of clear WORDS in the paragraphs yet, but they’re coming.
To HIM they’re clear. And he’s testing the waters to see how we react.
He’s learning by doing – without fear of sounding silly or nonsensical.
By using his voice, he’s finding his voice.
In this ep, I share how we can do the same.
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- BOOK: Magical Parent, Magical Child
- VID: Ira Glass on Storytelling
- BOOK: Tapping into Wealth
- Audible – FAVE way to read with my earbuds 😉
- The Difference Between You + Them [NE 035]
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.