Once upon a time (at the start of summer 2021) I launched season four: BOOK MODE with the intention of tracking my journey to self-publishing. Then my friends came to town and shook that ish up.
In this episode I’ll share why we’ve had a CHANGE IN PLANS over here, why it feels a bit scary to admit that out loud and in published form, AND what that means for coming episodes.
Musings include, but are not limited to:
- why I originally went down the self-publishing path
- behind-the-scenes of a (probably life-changing?) late night summer sQuad convo
- the power of finding one clear, inclusive goal that makes all your other micro-goals inevitable stepping stones (repeatedly)
- why I’m a bit nervous to publish this episode 🙂
- a simple yet super powerful exercise for more mindFULL, intuitive decision making
- a detailed list o’ the benefits and drawbacks I *currently* see to both traditional and self-publishing paths – subject to change as I gather more actual experience!
Take a listen here or in your preferred pod player and as always – let me know your fave takeaway by taking a screenshot (or a selfie) as you listen + tagging me on Instagram @nikkielledgebrown with #naptimeempires.
I’ll meet you there!
If you enjoyed this episode, safe to say you will LOVE The Naptime Empires Survival Guide – a free email-and-audio series I created to help get you out of overwhelm / hiding in the bathroom and back into aligned, imperfect action.
Get started here: https://naptimeempires.com/guide
LISTEN IN >>
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Check out blog archives, resources, and how we can work together: nikkielledgebrown.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on Apple Podcasts. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play. Or Spotify.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.