Amber McCue is the founder of NiceOps, a modern business management and operations consultancy based out of Annapolis, Maryland. She’s the creator of several noteworthy programs & courses for busy and first-time business owners, including her signature How to Clone Yourself, the long-term hands-on program Freshly Implemented, where she acts as an outsourced COO for struggling small business owners, and CEO School, a brand new way for smart business owners to stop letting their business run the show, and start running the show for themselves instead.
I met Amber YEARS ago when I was prepping for the first launch of A Course About Copy® . Fell in love with her during her Planathon, worked with her for a half day strategy sesh, and mapped out a 90 day plan (that I ended up squishing into liiiiike 45).
She played a huge part in helping me SEE my whole six-figures-in-year-one goal as a tangible possibility.
She’s got a brilliant mind, gorgeous energy, two businesses, three daughters (one teenager, two little ones) and a husband who spends a good chunk of time traveling for work. (Of course we talk about that too.)
You’re in for a treat, buddy.
IN THIS CONVO, WE COVER:
- How and WHY she started her first biz on lunchtimes after bedtimes (working full time)
- Her refreshing spirit on the adventures of solo parenting
- Dream Nanny 101 – how they manifested the perf support + made the work-from-home arrangement work for all
- The power of a revenue plan and contingency planning (+ how to leave space for magic)
- A GORGEOUS reframe if you’re judging yourself *solely* on biz growth
LISTEN IN >>
There’s always more to talk about after the show (seriously – every time I stop recording I think oh WAIT! I could’ve shared this too!). Make sure you join The Naptime Empires Playground on Facebook to add your voice to the conversation.
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- Amber’s free (value-packed) Planathon
MORE FROM AMBER
MORE FROM ME
Join my private FB Community: The Naptime Empires™ Playground
Take a look around my digi-homebase: nikkielledgebrown.com
Sign up for free writing tips: acourseaboutcopy.com
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.