Your business may or may not be on the (subjectively defined) fast track right now, but one thing’s for sure: Every day your kiddos are as little as they’ll ever be.
In this episode I examine the shortcomings of the hurry + worry method (of which I am VERY familiar). I propose a NEW way of doing #naptimeempires life and business: one where we give ourselves permission to chill out a bit, embrace the season we’re in, and TRUST that as we take the next right step, and the next, and the next, we’re always RIGHT where we need to be.
Take a deep breath and join me.
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- On Mom Guilt + Martyrdom [NE 003]
- BOOK: Easy Now by Jocelyn Cates (foreword by yours truly!)
- VIDEO: How to Get EVERYTHING on Your List DONE
- Delight in the Process (#bananabundance) [NE 021]
- Red Lips + Dance Parties: A #getdressed Challenge [NE 005]
- Racheal Cook on Allowing Yourself to Be Supported [NE 028]
MORE FROM ME
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.