If you’re tempted to overthink, overcomplicate, and overanalyze the next (okay almost EVERY) move in your business, treat yourself to this episode.
In this one I share some of my most relevant “overthinking” stories, the loving wake up calls that snapped me out of ’em, and a few simple Qs you can ask yourself when you find your work feeling harder and heavier than it needs to.
It’s an invitation to bring more FUN, flow, and ease into your work.
Because seriously – it’s all a matter of choice.
IN THIS ONE, WE COVER:
- How my first overthinking episode almost cost me my business
- The loving pull-yourself-together-woman reality check that snapped me out of it
- Permish to KEEP. IT. SIMPLE. unless and until you have good reason to add complexity
- How beaching myself taught me a lesson in allowing FLOW
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- Launching a Naptime Empire (My Story) [NE 001]
- On Mom Guilt and Martyrdom [NE 003]
- Bring the Village Back [NE 011]
SUPER-helpful tips on Jenny Shih’s Website
- Jenny Shih’s FB Page
- The beach-ing beach photo
- Small Business Administration – sba.gov
MORE FROM ME
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.