In this ep I encourage you to take an honest look at your digital library — all the online workshops, courses, programs, books, communities you’ve got at your fingertips.
Make a list, check it twice. Go through each resource and find at least ONE way you’ve gotten value from it (even and especially if you didn’t “complete” the course).
Examples – got three new clients. sparked a massive mindset shift. met my biz bff. connected with a fave mentor.
There may be some you haven’t even opened, and in that case – try to remember and make note of WHY you felt you “needed” it at the time – and what you know to be true about that NOW.
Maybe you’ll find some resources you FORGOT you had at your fingertips.
Maybe you’ll find a resource your VA could use to help you move a top priority forward this WEEK. (#maniwin!)
Above all, if you’ve got more courses than you want to publicly admit, my hope is that this exercise will help you:
1) free yourself from any shame or guilt around that,
2) empower you with a fresh dose of self awareness, and
3) remind you that you have MORE than enough info to make meaningful progress right now.
Time to put it to good use.
Come share your ahas in the group!
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- Susan’s Easy Peasy LOA Course (this is my affiliate link – I highly recommend it!)
- Her free Law of Attraction series
- NE 001: Launching a Naptime Empire
- NE 015: Divine Breadcrumbs
- PRESS: More interviews + features on how I started my biz
- The “we can talk every morning” FB post <3
- Your Word is Your Wand by Florence Scovel Shinn
- The Game of Life + How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn
MORE FROM ME
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.