He’s recently started speaking in full on paragraphs, you see.
Well – pseudo paragraphs.
There aren’t a ton of clear WORDS in the paragraphs yet, but they’re coming.
To HIM they’re clear. And he’s testing the waters to see how we react.
He’s learning by doing – without fear of sounding silly or nonsensical.
By using his voice, he’s finding his voice.
In this ep, I share how we can do the same.
LISTEN IN >>
MENTIONED IN THIS EP
- BOOK: Magical Parent, Magical Child
- VID: Ira Glass on Storytelling
- BOOK: Tapping into Wealth
- Audible – FAVE way to read with my earbuds 😉
- The Difference Between You + Them [NE 035]
MORE FROM ME
MORE FROM *YOU*
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to Naptime Empires™ on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- For (SINCERELY appreciated) bonus points: Leave me a rating + review! Even just a couple quick words will help MORE entrepreneurial mamas find the show.
- Use the hashtag #naptimeempires to join the conversation on social media. (Not to be a creeper, but I LOVE seeing pics of what you’re doing while you listen! Laundry? Walking? Hiding in the closet?)
- Have a comment, Q, or idea for a future show? Gimme the scoop using the form HERE.